Clear Outlook (Weight Loss Programs) – Learn More About Us
We’re growing quickly because our weight loss solutions work—our clients have lost a total of nearly 40,000 pounds since we opened our doors—and Mishawaka and Plymouth clients appreciate our caring approach.
About Elisabeth Winet, FNP-C, MSN, MBA Clear Outlook™, LLC Owner, Nurse Practitioner
- Seeing the amazing success an individual creates when building on their strengths and natural potential from a wellness approach to weight loss.
- Understanding our mind’s habit forming programs to guide people in creating their habits by design.
- Reducing the need for medications by reversing or eliminating many assumed “chronic” conditions.
- Gathering ever-expanding healthy solutions for creating and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Retaining the sacred trust relationship between patient and practitioner and keeping the individual’s wellbeing and goals central to treatment plans.
Career Highlights: Liz has an extensive professional nursing career in cardiology and critical care. She has designed, conducted and published research. As a nurse practitioner, her career includes being part of a family practice team, leading cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation program services, and designing, managing and being a practitioner for a lipid and heart failure clinic. Above all, her personal passion involves designing and being the primary practitioner in a weight loss and therapeutic lifestyle clinic for over 12 years. Liz enjoys opening minds to new possibilities through offering inspiring experiential presentations. Starting her Clear Outlook™, LLC practice allows her to continue keeping the individual’s wellbeing and goals central while continuing to grow in her service passions. Education FNP, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana MSN, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana MBA, Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, Indiana BSN, University of Illinois, Chicago Campus Certifications
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Certified Intrinsic Coach
- Numerous certifications in habit formation and emotional healing and mastery.
- Award for Innovation from Robard Corporation of the New Direction System
- Individual & Program Quality Improvement Recognition Elkhart General Hospital
- Center of Excellence Award from Robard Corporation (New Direction System) for exceptional program service and clinic outcomes and growth.
- Year 2000 Recipient of the Freda S. Scales Master of Science in Nursing Award from Valparaiso University for demonstration of bold thinking and a willingness to embrace new and innovative approaches to advanced practice nursing.
- Represented Valparaiso University College of Nursing at the 25th Annual Research Conference research poster presentation session of the Midwest Nursing Research Society
- Published in Dimensions Of Critical Care Nursing
- Achievement Award for Excellence in Nursing, Saint Joseph’s Care Group
- Progressive Cardiac Unit achieved first perfect rating of SJRMC in customer satisfaction from National Gallop Satisfaction Survey
About Wai Hung Lee, MD, FACC, FACP Cardiologist and Collaborative Physician
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease Adult
- Echocardiography; Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiac CT Angiography
- Lipidology; Geriatrics
Related Experience: 12 years experience as medical director and collaborative physician for Liz Winet, FNP-BC, in leading a highly respected weight loss clinic, and lipid and heart failure clinics. He continues his expert support and successful professional collaboration with Liz through the Clear Outlook™, LLC clinic services in Mishawaka.
About Ashlinn Naseman, RDN
Ashlinn Naseman is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist at Clear Outlook with a passion for helping people live happier and healthier lives. Her areas of interest include weight loss, cardiology and diabetes; chronic diseases with the ability to be reversed or prevented. In a world full of food myths, weight loss pills and diet fads Ashlinn helps individuals understand the truths to these matters and take home the basic messages to make the necessary changes to improve their lives. Combining her interest of art and food Ashlinn has a love for cooking and enjoys sharing this skill with others to bring our world back to a “whole food philosophy”. Ashlinn is excited to form relations with the patients at Clear Outlook™, LLC and aid them in living out a healthy, happy life.
- Educated at Miami University – Oxford, Ohio
- Trained at University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics – Madison, Wisconsin
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The Indiana Dietetic Association